Our ScanSKU™ Stocktake Offline is designed to scan your warehouse locations, barcodes and input quantities for a stocktake. This app works offline with no wi-fi or internet connection required. Data is saved on the device and can be exported in CSV and either emailed, uploaded or copied to a PC.
FREE SHIPPING WITHIN AUSTRALIA
30 Day Returns
A cloud version which requires wi-fi or an internet connection is available from our App store.
Perfectly paired with our R Series Barcode Scanners
- Capture Locations, Barcode and Quantities.
- Location can be locked, so you can scan multiple SKUs against 1 location, or only have 1 location for a whole stocktake (i.e. 'Warehouse 1')
- Quantity can be set to a default of "1" for quicker scanning when you have 1 of each item. In this mode, there is no need to input a quantity each time.
- Visual and audible verification to either confirm product was added, or there was an error in the data such as a missing quantity.
- No Wi-fi required: Save the data to the device and email with the click of a button in the app (CSV format, can open with excel). You can also plug the device in and copy the data to your PC
- View data that has been scanned, within the app
- Compatible with a 'hard enter key' If your device has a hard keypad.
- Stocktakes (Inventory Management) or Asset counts
- Scanning of received goods for receipt into your system
- Scanning of packed goods for dispatch
|If you require a more flexible app in which you can pick your own fields, design the look, capture data, and lookup reference data, then we recommend ScanTracked.
- Barcode Scanner- A built-in or external barcode scanner to scan the barcodes is required. This app is not compatible with scanning barcodes using a smartphone camera. For hardware options please see here
- Your barcode scanner should be set up to 'enter after scan'. This means when you scan, the 'enter' key is triggered and the item is added to the database without the need to click 'save' or 'add'. This allows for much faster and rapid scanning. Most barcode scanners have this as a setting you can change. On the ScanSKU R or M Series, this can be set in the 'Scanner' app on the device.
- Android 4.0 and above
This video demonstrates the various options within the app.